Monday, November 19, 2012

FW 2012 Inspirations PART 1

OK--so it's been like forever since I've done a blog post--what can I say?
I've been B U S Y! That's the easiest (of course true too) answer.
Also, a bit shy, absent minded, yet- overall, just super wrapped up!
Now, with the FALL COLLECTION finally up on the website, I thought it was high time to communicate again--starting with the inspirations that led to this collection...
PART I:
I've been moved by, in admiration of and generally inspired by DEBBY HARRY for as long as I can remember.  She's cool, the original, a strong woman never afraid to flaunt her sexiness and use it to her advantage.  Most of all, her look and style just gets me- I just get it, and want to applaud it.  She was her own stylist... creative, innovative and intelligent- using her looks and sexiness to their best advantage, staying true to herself.  But most of all, staying true to cool rock and roll- the essence of creation for me.
Oddly enough, another all time muse for me has been the classic beauty of GRACE KELLY- aka- Princess Grace of Monaco.  Her elegant, timeless, seamless style.  Simple and alluring. Her simplicity and grace created a strong presence, her effortless style made her a charismatic icon.
DEBORAH + GRACE =

No comments:

Post a Comment